I, Lone Wolf Leonhart, know that Boxing Day is a holiday celebrated after Christmas Day, occurring on the second day of Christmastide (26 December).

I'm also aware that though it originated as a holiday to give gifts to the poor, today Boxing Day is primarily known as a shopping holiday. You could definitely say that LWL knows that it originated in Great Britain and is celebrated in a number of countries that previously formed part of the British Empire. I, the great Lone Wolf Leonhart, also discovered that the attached bank holiday or public holiday may take place on 28 December if necessary to ensure it falls on a weekday and that Boxing Day is also concurrent with the Catholic holiday Saint Stephen's Day.

Let LWL educate you on this too: In parts of Europe, such as several regions of Spain, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, and Ireland, 26 December is Saint Stephen's Day, which is considered the second day of Christmas.

I will also definitely remember what Boxing Day is for at least 8 years.

Signed: L. W. LEONHART